[UFO Chicago] playing around with IMP

Sam Phillips sam@dasbistro.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:05:51 -0700

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 12:09:41PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  Brian T. Grant  quotation:
> > Yeah, but it's so icky.
>
> 	Your rapier-like wit hath dashed mutt to pieces!
>
> > And when I run it on my machine, it doesn't see any mail. Sounds
> > like its broken. Does it not understand mbox?
>
> 	PINE moves all mail to some crazy folder structure in Mail.
> Just tell mutt where your mail is, and you're golden.

Also if you're programmed to use PINE keybindings you can use the
PINE-like keybindings and display.  The deb package parks these settings
in /usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/Pine.rc.

--
Sam Phillips <sam@dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada