[UFO Chicago] Kernel Fun on thursday anyone?

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
25 Apr 2002 09:06:08 -0500

You might want to also try make menuconfig, as you need special
libraries installed in order to do that (mostly just the curses devel
libraries, I think) -- or if you bring disks they'll be available.