[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG!

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:54:25 -0500

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 07:54:05PM +0100, Sean Neakums wrote:
> commence  Peter A. Peterson II quotation:
>=20
> > Quoting Emad El-Haraty:
> >> Please pardon all typos, as my spellchecker is on vacation.
> >
> > You mean you typed that YOURSELF?
>=20
> He tried to rope me into it, promising a tip of a million dollars'
> worth of gems and precious metals (secreted in his overnight bag
> through some fiendish devilry, no doubt), but I informed him that as
> an agent of a foreign power, I am not subject to his rule.  Following
> a telephone call made in heated whispers, he glared at me and stomped
> off to the command centre.

You'd better watch out, he's been boasting about having installed
cruise missles in that command centre.

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
The citizen who sees his society's democratic clothes being worn out
and does not cry it out, is not a patriot, but a traitor.
         -- Mark Twain

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl--