[UFO Chicago] A few items of business...

Sean Neakums sneakums@ufo.chicago.il.us
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 01:33:52 +0100

commence  Larry Garfield quotation:

> "Peter A. Peterson II" wrote:
>> So, my question is, when could you guys do an auxilliary pizza
>> meeting at Gulliver's, after the standard meeting this thursday?
>
> Well, I will be otherwise occupied Friday night, so I would not be able
> to make anything then.  Other than that I should be available Saturday
> or Sunday evenings, I believe, for an Extra Special UFO Meeting.
>
> I may be able to squeeze in an Extra Special UFO Meeting before Thursday
> (i.e., Wednesday) if you wanted to that instead.

I will have no compunction in declaring any event that I attend an
Extra Special UFO Meeting, so it's all good.

--
Sean Neakums - <sneakums@ufo.chicago.il.us> --- --- -- -
Director of International Operations, UFO Chicago - -- -