[UFO Chicago] A few items of business...

Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:18:45 -0600

Ok. I have a few items of business.

First of all, Emad, Sneakums, and Nick "Crackmonkey" MOffitt will be
arriving over the weekend. Next Thursday is a UFO Chicago night, and
we want to make it a good one! That said, I'd like to possibly have a
normal UFO CHicago meeting at George's next Thursday, and then, if
possible, an ADDITIONAL UFO CHICAGO MEETING at Gulliver's some time
afte the normal one on Thursday.

I say this for a few reasons. Pizza Parties are good. I want them to
see UFO CHicago in all it's glory (In the hallowed halls of
George's.), etc.

BUt also,

I will be late to the meeting on THursday, because I have to practice
for a show I'll be doing FRIDAY the 12th. (SHOCK!). We'll be
performing, for THE FIRST TIME in PUBLIC, The Last Transmission from
Starbase XY003, at the Hollywood, at Bryn Mawr and SPaulding, Friday
night, the day after the meeting, and during the UFO meeting is the
only time I can practice, so I'll be extremely late next Thursday.

That said, you should ALL come see The Tastytronic Philharmonic
perform the space-rock opera, Last Transmission from Starbase XY003
the day after the UFO meeting. FOr more information, see:
http://www.xy003.net/

So, my question is, when could you guys do an auxilliary pizza meeting
at Gulliver's, after the standard meeting this thursday?

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---