[UFO Chicago] More info re: Stallman dinner...

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:02:51 -0600

Ian, Nate, I got your RSVPs.

Stallman's speech begins at 4:30, and he said that the whole thing
runs about 3 hours. I was anticipating making reservations for 8 or
8:15. That way, if things run over, we aren't late to the restaurant.
Nate, about how long do you think it would take to get there by car
from Hyde Park?

Also, for that matter, what's the best way for me to get down there --
I've never been. Foster to Lakeshore, and then follow the signs or
something? And then from U of C to Luciano? You're my downtown
geography man; I'm clueless.

Peter

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/