[UFO Chicago] CEO's Report for Yom Kippur

Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:28:44 -0500

Well, September 27th's meeting was a huge success, with a total of 9
in attendance, minus Paul Suda and Jack Edwards who I'm sure were with
us IN SPIRIT -- so that's 11 total -- NINE in PERSON and TWO in
SPIRIT!

Attendance included: Peter Peterson (who was on time), Nate J. Riffe (who
was really late), Larry W. Garfield, Jordan Q. Bettis, Mike X. McCune,
Elliot T. Shank, Michael D. Cantrememberhislastname, and a special
thanks to

MATT THE NEW GUY! And NICK ALLEN*, who showed up for THIRTY SECONDS!

	* Record holder for shortest first appearance on record.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone and didn't count Nick in my mind.
So if I did forget someone, please forgive me.

Anyway, the meeting was great. We made great new strides in the Perl
Sucks/Is Great argument, which were so life-changing that if I
recounted them here, the Illuminati would have me killed for
dispelling one of their greatest divisive creations.

THere were a lot of other cool things which are now lost in the annals
of time. This is what I get for trying to write a report 4 days after
the fact.

BUt it rocked, and it was great to have such a good crowd. Keep it up!

If you know some places where we could put up some posters,

http://ufo.chicago.il.us/posters/

I'll try to fix the url on them, but the old one still works.

ROCK!

pedro

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/