[UFO Chicago] THURSDAY NIGHT IS UFO CHICAGO NIGHT AT GEORGE'S!

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:05:51 -0600

Quoting Jordan Bettis:
> So, are we having a meeting this week?

Thursday Night is UFO CHicago Night At George's!

Yes, that's right! We're having our extra special, 5th Thursday of the
month meeting!

And boy, oh boy will it be eXcItInG!!!! Here are a few items on the
menu:

o Discussion of my installation and operation of an SSH Tunnelled VNC
client from GNU/Linux and Windows to a Windows 2000 Server! Watch it
solve problems that Microsoft Terminal Server Can't!

o Want a cool, free, brand new black Dell PS/2 keyboard? We have tons
of them and want to get rid of them! RSVP To ME so I know how many to
bring!

o See Elliot Shank get his O'Reilly shirt!

o Some lucky hacker will be the winner of a used (but perfectly
operable) 15 inch monitor!

o Dissect a "Big Mouth Billy Bass" and see how it works! Is it
possible to change the music playing through Billy's rubber and
robotic fish mouth? Belly up to the "Hack Billy Big Mouth Bass
Challenge" and find out!

o And Much, Much more!

As usual, I won't get there until around 9:15 or so, but the show
starts at 8:00 and ends when they kick us out!

George's Restaurant is located at 3224 W. Foster Avenue in Chicago's
friendly north side. Directions and more information about UFO Chicago
can be found at: http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

See you there!

pedro

|              |
|##############|
|##############|
|##############|  <-- Nate Riffe's Glass of Milk Everyone!
|##############|