[UFO Chicago] Last night's dinner with rms

Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:35:05 -0600

I just want to thank everyone who came to the dinner with Richard
Stallman last night, I thought that all things considered, everything
went really well, and I hope you all had a good time. Also thanks to
eveyrone for their chipping in on the bill -- it all worked out great
(that was my only big concern, that, and being responsible for killing
Richard Stallman if we got into a car accident.)

Orion, thanks to U of Chicago for bringing Richard to Chicago.

Next meeting is next Thursday, hope to see you all there.

Peter

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/