[UFO Chicago] Re: emergency meeting?

Paul Suda paul@manufaxure.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 15:12:14 -0500

I'll be at the DePaul monday evening event almost for sure. Are we talking
about doing this afterwards? I will be willing to follow anyone to get
something to eat with him after the thing at DePaul is over. But I'll leave
the planning up to someone else that knows restaurants and the city better.

I'll be watching this and the LUNI list and will RSVP if I see any plans
that look good.

paul