[UFO Chicago] Future UFO meetings...

Wed, 23 May 2001 12:34:39 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> We're winding up towards our last currently scheduled UFO Chicago
> meeting, so I thought I'd ask the list when would be a good time for
> summer meetings? I'd also like to change the venue up a bit -- I have a
> car and am not too afraid to use it.

So, is there anyone on the list that would like to meet somewhere else?
It's time to figure out the schedule, and I like to try to do things far
enough in advance that people can plan.

> That being said, unless there are people who have a big interest in
> other places, I'm suggesting that we have one meeting a month at
> George's, and the second meeting in the month at The Hollywood Bar,
> which is on the corners of Bryn Mawr and Spaulding avenues.

Unless I hear any arguments to the contrary, this is how I'm going to
schedule the summer -- first meeting at George's, second meeting at the
'Wood.

> Does anyone have a problem with or just would rather not meet over some
> beers?

Is there anyone opposed to meeting in a bar? Speak up!

pedro