[UFO Chicago] New member

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:21:42 -0500

Quoting Nick Moffitt:
> begin  Nate Riffe quotation:
> > Seattle Wireless has a wonderful list of specs for various make and
> > models.  It's at
> > http://www.seattlewireless/index.cgi?HardwareComparison .
>
> 	That URL doesn't load, as it lacks a TLD.  .org and .net don't
> seem to exist, and .com doesn't have that page.  Got a mirror or
> alternate?

So while I just mentioned it, I think that a UFO meeting in the future
should have officially on the docket a discussion about price and ranges
for hardware. Perhaps some projections on a city map of what kind of
range and reach we could work towards. Maybe we can talk some about that
this Thursday.

Nate, are you planning on coming?

pedro

<plug type="obligatory">
"I'm running Debian Stable, so I'm not sure if that made
life any easier for me."
</plug>