[UFO Chicago] [nick@zork.net: [CrackMonkey] Genius!]

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:37:10 -0500

Wellp, it looks like we're coming around for round two. How many people
can possibly go downtown next Monday? (I think that's the date we're
shooting for, but I'm not 100% sure yet.)

pedro

----- Forwarded message from Nick Moffitt <nick@zork.net> -----

http://www.eff.org/IP/DMCA/US_v_Sklyarov/20010724_eff_mueller_letter.html

>  We are available to meet at your convenience. Given the broad
>  attention that this matter has garnered, Adobe's change of heart
>  and the fact that Mr. Sklyarov remains in custody, we expect that
>  there soon will be significant protests aimed at your offices
>  calling for his release. While the EFF does not have the ability to
>  control independent protests, if you indicate your willingness to
>  meet with us by the end of the day Wednesday, July 25, we will, as
>  a sign of good faith, refrain from calling for or organizing
>  additional protests before that time.

	Genius!

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda