[UFO Chicago] Dmitry Sklyarov Chicago-area Mailing List

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 01:21:50 -0500

Good morning,

Most of you are aware of the Dmitry Sklyarov controversy brewing right
now in California and the grassroots demonstrations planned for Monday
morning around the US. If not, here's a quick link:

http://sf.indymedia.org/display.php?id=101903

Those of you interested in protesting on Monday morning should subscribe
to:

Discussion and planning will take place within that forum.

When the Chicago coordinators are prepared to make an "official"
announcement we will post here again with all relevant information.
Until that time however, you are encouraged to subscribe to the above
list so that we can see who's interested and/or committed to join us on
Monday morning downtown.

If you'd rather just register your support or ask specifically for more
information, please email me, pedro@tastytronic.net and request more
information.

Help us free Dmitry and sway public opinion against the DMCA!

Yours,
Peter A. Peterson II

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html