[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago support for demonstration Monday

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:51:37 -0500

So, Nate Riffe is the official coordinator for Chicago (although the EFF
is no longer supporting the demonstrations) and I seem to be the
second-hand man (haha, second-hand, get it?). We are planning on a
demonstration downtown on Sunday in front of the federal building, which
is close to both the blue and red lines.

Who is interested in joining us?

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html