[UFO Chicago] Sklyarov demonstration Monday

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:49:10 -0500

Quoting Nate Riffe:
> EFF is organizing aprotest of the arrest of Dmitry Sklyarov on Monday July
> 23.  Details will be forthcoming at
> http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html#chicago

Gar. Will Doherty is looking for someone to be the contact person for
this event. I don't think I can go on Monday; I'll have family here AND
i'm taking of midday Thursday as well. Excuses, Excuses, I know. I don't
know if I can do this one.

Nate are you willing to be the contact man? Will would love to have a
phone number so that people can call and ask for information. It would
seem that he doesn't have an official contact yet. Get ahold of him at
wild@eff.org.

They were thinking 11 AM - 1 PM downtown.

pedro

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO Users of Free Operating Systems, Chicago USA
http://ufo.chicago.il.us -- Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!