[UFO Chicago] Re: [flynn] the story thus far -- the end?

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:27:41 -0500

Quoting Lukas Eklund:
> Great!
>
> Personally I think somebody had a little voodoo doll of flynn and was
> poking him in various places. Next they get a doll of the Dude and
> Jack's machine will have the same problems.
>
> All those jokes we made about laying hands on and praying for flynn
> probably weren't that far off.

The thing is, people *kept* making those jokes. Jack even made one last
night. Maybe I should have just broken down -- "when the spirit says
move..." etc.

Speaking of, my roommate william, for years, thought that the lyrics to
that song went: "El Gato Moon, El Gato Moon, when the Lord gets ready,
El Gato Moon."

I don't know when he figured it out.

pedro

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO Users of Free Operating Systems, Chicago USA
http://ufo.chicago.il.us -- Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!