[UFO Chicago] easyware

kiran kiran@telocity.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:12:03 -0500

How about a Microsoft Style Hardware swapping license Where you would
have to pay UFO a prescribed amount every month for "Leasing" the
swapped hardware........... NAW that only sounds good for the ignorant
and foolish.

Seriously. Why don't we see how several swaps go before we make rules
regarding paying UFO for HW, then set some by laws. This would let us
see any problems cropping up ahead of time and keep us from constantly
changing the rules (as much).

BTW if anyone wants an old MacII that's Not operational let me know I
can bring it tonight. One more and a piece of wood could make a nice
coffee table ;)