[UFO Chicago] hardware

Thomas thomas@chicagomac.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:12:34 -0500

Ok, I should have defined "hoarding" as I see it in this case... taking
equipment and then NOT using or finding a use for it.  I wouldn't care if
someone took 99% of the hardware tossed in the pile if they could use it.  I
just don't want someone piling it up at home where it sits unused forever.

Tom

Quote Mills: