[UFO Chicago] Anyone want some bad RAM?

Mills Reece-RMILLS1 reecemills@motorola.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:08:14 -0500

Pedro,

I have a couple of pieces of hardware that may help you out. A couple of AT
mobo's come to mind and some other ancillary crap.  Is there anyway we could
setup a HW swap meet or 'UFO Hardware Clearing House'?  I know the stuff I
have does not help me much and do have a need or two someone else may have
available to ditch.  People could bring their crap and walk away with 'UFO
Treasures'.  I would dump everything AT I have, (except my OpenBSD Box ;-)
if I could get 1 good ATX case (w/ or w/o PWR supply).

Raymond Reece Mills
Vice President of Outside Software Sales and Marketing
UFO Chicago