[UFO Chicago] Anyone want some bad RAM?

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:59:51 -0500

Quoting Elliot Shank:
> Anyone running with the bad memory patch (or wanting to run the bad
> memory patch) want some bad 256Mb PC133 RAM?  No, I don't know what
> ranges are bad, but they gave me a bunch o' hell and I don't have the
> patience or time to deal with them.

Thank you for the offer of the faulty PC133 DIMMS. However, all of the
tastytronic.net hardware uses this radical technology known as EDO RAM
SIMMS (70ns). So I don't need your borken mammary.

Really though, I might take you up on the offer, had I any... ooh. I do
have a mobo that takes DIMMS, actually... well, is anyone else
interested? Oh, actually, hah, I know this thing doesn't have a 133Mhz
bus.

Elliot, have you ever considered changing your last name to Shankar and
finding a guru to teach you the sitar? I'm sorry, you probably get that
one a lot.

pedro