[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG!

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:09:59 -0500

THURSDAY NIGHT IS UFO CHICAGO NIGHT AT GEORGE'S!

Yes, it's that time again, that special time, the 4th Thursday in the
month, when we, the ufo chicago goons join up and meld our minds using
strange technologies unknown to mortal men (except us)!

Come learn our mind melding techniques, as we unite with the ufo
collective regarding wireless distances and potential relay locations,
as well as non-profit status requirements and paperwork questions.

Wonder in amazement at our ufo.chicago.il.us address that not! amazing!

Eat food and/or desert and consume coffee with friendly free-software
discussion! Learn about free software and how to install it! Get free
Debian GNU/Linux cd's if you want them!

Read about us and more at http://ufo.chicago.il.us/
                                                      }
And now for the obligatory ascii art: a coffee cup! c|_|

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO Users of Free Operating Systems, Chicago USA
http://ufo.chicago.il.us -- Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!