[UFO Chicago] XP and XT on Linux? (James Clark's, not Bill Gates's)

Laurence O Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:11:20 -0500 (CDT)

Does anyone else here have any experience using James Clark's java-based
XP XML parser and XT XSLT parser?  I'm trying to set them up on a system
and I'm getting an error when I try to run one the demos.  In particular,
it's complaining that com/jclark/xsl/sax/Driver cannot be found.  That's
interesting, considering that XP includes SAX, and XT comes with sax.jar
as well. Does anyone have any helpful experience here?

(The system is running Red Hat 7, with the IBM Java 2 SDK installed via
RPM.)

--Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)