[UFO Chicago] UFO MEETING REPORT! ACHTUNG!

Mills Reece-RMILLS1 reecemills@motorola.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:50:44 -0500

Cool!  This is the one I want.

Raymond Reece Mills
Vice President of Outside Sales and Marketing
UFO Chicago

I have done it!  I have created life!  (OK... for the third time) But still
my SON "Kiegan" will learn the power and flexibility of Free Software.
Plus, I just wanted to tell the list that my wife and I had a boy.

<big snip>