[UFO Chicago] TRON Special Edition 20th Anniversary DVD

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:03:18 -0600

Great, $20 for a 20 year old movie.  DVDs are more of a ripoff than CDs
are.  <sigh>

I still avoid buying optical media from the RIAA and MPAA whenever
possible.  I'll watch your copy instead. ;-)

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address
book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)