[UFO Chicago] Eliott, this is for you!

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:34:03 -0600

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 12:21:57PM -0600, Elliot Shank wrote:
> On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 11:49, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> > http://www.opensky.ca/gnome-vim/
>=20
> Yer late!:  This showed up on the news on http://www.vim.org/ a while
> ago.  ;]

Oh my god! He reads vim.org!

> Someone else is working on integrating Vim into IBM's Eclipse IDE
> (http://www.eclipse.org/).  Oh, boy, a refactoring browser combined with
> a decent editor; what will they think of next?

Probably a LISP interpreter. That's about all that's keeping it from
being functionally equivalent to the *other* browser right now. 8-P

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
There will always be things we wish to say in our programs that in all know=
n=20
languages can only be said poorly.
          -- Alan J Perlis: Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN 1982

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--