[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night At Gulliver's Pizzeria!

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:51:44 -0600

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 03:37:37PM -0800, Sam Phillips wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 05:20:46PM -0600, Larry Garfield wrote:
> > Oh yes, and just in case anyone is considering not attending, I will be
> > passing around the new Sharp Zaurus Linux-based PDA.  Come see the futu=
re!
> > :-)
> >=20
>=20
> They are keen devices.  But the keypad seems to be lacking the pipe
> character.

As long as they have seperate control, alt, and meta keys ;-)=20

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
There will always be things we wish to say in our programs that in all know=
n=20
languages can only be said poorly.
          -- Alan J Perlis: Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN 1982

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--