[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night At Gulliver's Pizzeria!

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:00:23 -0600

Quoting Nate Riffe:
> > I like cheese, in large quantities.
> >
> > Any other pizza purists want to go in on a cheese pizza?  If not, I can
> > also eat the Treffe Special (bacon pizza, for those who don't celebrate
> > Hanukkah. :-)
>
> Nummy!  Cheesy cheesezieies!

So, one pedro special, one ANSI standard --no-mushrooms, and one
cheese. That's three. I'd say order those 3, and if it looks liek
there's 12 or more people get a fourth pizza.

Nate, I dub you pizza orderer, Larry, in Nate's stead if he doesn't
show or something.

pedro special:
pepperoni
garlic
pesto
tomato slices (not stewed, but fresh)

deep dish/stuffed, of course.

I'll call Gulliver's and tell them that we're expecting between 10 and
13 people for 9:00 o'clock.

pedro