[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night At Gulliver's Pizzeria!

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:37:21 -0600

"Peter A. Peterson II" wrote:

> Quoting Elliot Shank:
> > [] Pizza Toppings
>
> Good question. It looks like we're going to have at least 10, which
> means at least 3 pizzas. What are people's preferences? I'd like to
> get one of the pedro specials, just so you can taste how GOOD pizza
> can be, but other than that, I really don't care. No anchovies.
>
> Ideas?

I like cheese, in large quantities.

Any other pizza purists want to go in on a cheese pizza?  If not, I can
also eat the Treffe Special (bacon pizza, for those who don't celebrate
Hanukkah. :-)

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Executive Vice President For Deputy Under-Secretaries to the Vice
President of Executive Assistants to the Executive Vice President for
Deputy Under Secretaries to the Vice President of Executive Assistants
to the Executive Vice President for Deputy....