[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night At Gulliver's Pizzeria!

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:33:32 -0600

"Peter A. Peterson II" wrote:

> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | I would like to argue endlessly about: (check one)                 |
> |                                                                    |
> |  [X] Editors           [X] Palm Pilots          [] Vi/Emacs          |
>
> |  [] Bind              [X] Licenses             [X] Star Trek         |
>
> |  [] Macaroni          [] Butter vs. Margarine [X] Other             |

Oh, wait, just one... :-)

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address
book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)