[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night At Gulliver's Pizzeria!

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:57:23 -0800

begin  Elliot Shank  quotation:
> On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 14:48, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> > +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> > | I would like to argue endlessly about: (check one)                 |
> > |                                                                    |
> > |  [] Editors           [] Palm Pilots          [] Vi/Emacs          |
> > |  [] Bind              [] Licenses             [] Star Trek         |
> > |  [] Macaroni          [] Butter vs. Margarine [] Other             |
>
> [] ASCII vs. ANSI Art
> [] Intelligent life outside Chicago city limits: mass hallucination?

[] Was that an ASCII pizza slice or dog dropping?

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!