[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night is UFO Chicago Night At Gulliver's Pizzeria!

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:48:57 -0600

+-------------+------------------------------------------------------+
| .-. . . .-- |  ADMIT ONE -- UFO CHICAGO END OF YEAR PARTY   Price: |
| | | |\| |-  |  ADMIT ONE -- TICKET IS NON-TRANSFERABLE      FREE!  |
| '-' ' ' ''' |  -- t i c k e t m e i s t e r --              (Cheap)|
+-----8<--clip-along-dotted-line-------------------------------------+
| That's right -- THURSDAY NIGHT is UFO CHICAGO NIGHT at GULLIVER'S! |
|     }                                                              |
|   } { }               It's the 1st Annual End-of-the-year party!   |
|   { } {      {                                                     |
|   } }      } } }               @ G U L L I V E R ' S!              |
|      ..     { { {                                                  |
|     .  ''   }   }     Fantastic Pizza -- Good conversation         |
|    : . * ''                                                        |
|   : * .' * ''         Free Software, Coding, Hacking, and          |
|  : . * * . * ''.                                                   |
| :_______________:._   THE OBLIGATORY ARGUMENT!                     |
| The evening begins at 9:00 PM at Gulliver's Pizzeria and Restaurant|
| 2727 W. Howard Ave, Chicago IL, 60625. Please see our website at   |
| http://ufo.chicago.il.us/ for more details!                        |
| I would like to argue endlessly about: (check one)                 |
|  [] Editors		[] Palm Pilots		[] Vi/Emacs          |
|  [] Bind		[] Licenses		[] Star Trek         |
|  [] Macaroni		[] Butter vs. Margarine [] Other             |

** Important note -- if you are not a regular and are planning to
attend, please RSVP to me, pedro@tastytronic.net so I can make sure to
tell the restaurant how many we expect to be.

** Also, please plan on bringing about $15.00 for pizza, beverage, and
tip. My world-changing invention hasn't started to produce money yet,
so you'll have to chip in.

** Please don't be shy -- first time UFOers are ALWAYS welcome!

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/