[UFO Chicago] UFO end-of-the-year PARTAY!

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:41:58 -0600

Quoting kiran:
> Accept no substitutions for quality pizza!

Ok then. So here's the idea:

The UFO meeting for this week will be at Gulliver's Pizzeria and
Restaurant, which is half a block east from the intersection of
California and Howard.

I still have rehearsal (for a concert this sunday night, details
forthcoming), so rather than making everything wonky and the pizza
cold, how about we just start the meeting at 9 PM? I'll call
Gulliver's and say that we'll have a group of about 10 (10 right? are
any regulars NOT coming?) for Pizza, you guys can get there, sit down
and order pizza, and I'll be there before the food even arrives.

A large pizza should serve 3-4 unless you're really planning on
stuffing your face, and I would plan on bringing around $15, for
pizza, beverage, and tip.

My favorite pizza there, is a large stuffed pizza with pepperoni,
garlic, fresh tomatoes, and pesto. Yes, pesto! Mmmmm.

Does this sound good to you? Nate says that there is public
transportation to Gulliver's, and I now turn it over to him to relate
that transportation to you -- Nate?