[UFO Chicago] Zaurusu!

Laurence O Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:53:00 -0600 (CST)

I haven't tried it yet, I'm not at home I went from the conference to
Massechusetts, so I haven't been anywhere near my own PCs. :-)  I'll
let y'all know what happens with it, and bring the Zaurus to the next UFO
meeting.

Oh, and according to Jason, the proper plural is "Zaurii" not "Zaurusu".
:-)

--Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

DePaul Linux Users Group President

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)