[UFO Chicago] Re: DCFS Drive (fwd)

Tara Schnaible schnaible@iit.edu
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:02:55 -0600

Okay,
    Not to step over any boundaries by emailing the list myself, but here is the
information if you would like to take place in the DCFS drive.  Go to
http://giftdrive.vortus.com/ and sign up as a new user.  You get to choose a
child(ren) and then get details on what they like, their dream gift and all kinds
of nifty things like that.
Then, when you've gone shopping for the little tyke (and wrapped it), you pick one
of the drop-off zones (I am the south side zone) and drop it off.  The deadlines
for dropoffs are around the 19th of December, so you've got to move fast.
Thanks to everyone who's getting involved, it's a wonderful thing and a lot of
kids would thank you if they knew who you were.
Tara

Nate Riffe wrote:

--
Tara Schnaible