[UFO Chicago] THIS LIGHTNING IS TOTALLY INSANE

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:37:40 -0500

My brother and I were out walking when it started.  Looked really cool in the
sky.  Then it started to rain, so we went home. :-)  We are dry again now.

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)