[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG Report 4/12

Jack Edwards edwardsj1@tastytronic.net
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:27:50 -0500

Quoting Vitaly McLain:
> So a total of two people showed up?

Yes, but keep in mind it was only our second meeting, and we haven't
done what I would consider to be an adequate amount of advertising. It
should, and almost definitely will pick up.

>I'd go but I am too far away from the city and I have other engagements
>that keep me too busy to drive there (ie, high school. Heh.)

Excuses, excuses. But kidding aside, keep in mind that you are free to
drop in or leave at any point throughout the specified meeting times.
And if high school is your only problem, I expect to see you at the
meetings this summer. :)

-jack