[sklyarov-chicago] Today!

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:55:12 -0500

Ok folks,

Here's the plan. We meet downtown by the Calder statue at 11. I'll bring
around 500 printed flyers (some mine, some tabinda's) I STRONGLY
ENCOURAGE you to bring some of your own since we went through 1000 so
quickly the first day. If there is something going on in the plaza,
we'll move somehow.

Please be excited and confident.

Also, please print the senators' info on your poster if at all possible.
We want to strongly encourage people to write their senators. My posters
will contain this information, but they won't be downloadable until
around 9:00 AM tomorrow.

Free Dmitry,

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html