[sklyarov-chicago] POSTER

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:20:12 -0500

Quoting Vitaly McLain:
> How about this one instead:
>
> http://www.tabinda.com/freedmitry/free_dmitry_flyer_20010729.html

That's a good one. I'm going to fix up mine (that's actually a jpg of a
doc and the doc is in revision) and make some of both. Mine gives a
little bit more history and will include the Justice Deptartment's lack
of a stance (and their continuing to detain dmitry). I will not be
putting boycottadobe.com on my flyers for reasons already discussed
here, although the urls listed on Tabinda's flyer are cool as far as I'm
concerned.

It's also 2:16 and I just got home, so I'm not sure if I can make a new
sign before I have to go tomorrow -- I may be using last week's sign.

Please bring highly visible signs!

* NOTE * If there is something going on in the plaza tomorrow, we may
have to stand on the sidewalks across the street or something like that
-- which isn't such a bad thing because people MUST walk by you.

pedro