[sklyarov-chicago] final preparations for tomrorow

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:50:57 -0500

Hi All, I'm flying back from San Francisco this afternoon, and will be
finishing preparations for tomorrow when I return. I'd appreciate it if
people would hold off on making posters until monday morning so that I
can put them up on the website when I get home tonight. I'll bring 500
from kinkos -- but if everyone else could bring 50 or 100, that would be
great.

Also, PLEASE make signs -- big with clear letters. SLogans like:

FREE DMITRY
RUSSIAN CITIZENS ARE FREER THAN YOU
DROP THE CHARGES
PROGRAMMING IS NOT A CRIME

I'd like something like "ASK ME HOW TO PICK A LOCK" and then when they
ask, go into how you can't tell them the equivalent info regarding a
computer program, although yiou COULD tell them how to best dispose of a
human body. *shrug* Maybe you shouldn't talk about dead bodies. :)

See you all tomorrow. Oh, would you please drop me a line at
pedro@tastytronic.net and just let me know if you're coming so I know
how many to expect? And remember to bring water.

OH yeah, one more thing. Please be polite tomorrow, but get out there
and hand out flyers! Be a presence!

Free Dmitry,

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html