[sklyarov-chicago] Posters!

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

A bunch would be cooler.

Try the .jpg for the handout we have on the website,
add the boycottadobe.com and our website addresses and
format them as two sided sandwich boards, like Pedro
had.

Also 'Consumers HAVE No Rights!' and 'Russian
Consumers Are Freer Than You!'

Sandwich boards...reminds me, time for lunch.

Mike
--- "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net>

http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html