[sklyarov-chicago] [fegray@npl.uiuc.edu: [DOchsner@beacon.org: AAP opinion on Sklyarov not shared by publishers]]

Fred Gray fegray@npl.uiuc.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:50:14 -0500

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 08:42:40AM -0700, Michael Cannon wrote:
> Oh...we got 'em on the ropes...somebody FAX this to
> the newsrooms (I don't have a FAX) and start calling
> the pressrooms with the statement 'Former
> Congresswoman Patsy Schroeder was just rebuffed VERY
> embarrassingly and VERY publicly by one of the members
> of the organization that she is President of?"  Then
> read them the story.

One thing that I should point out: my contact person at the Beacon Press
claims that they are not currently a member of the AAP.  However, on the Beacon
Press Web page, they say that they are a member.  On the AAP Web page, the
Unitarian Universalist Association is listed as a member.

I'm still trying to find out who is mistaken here.

-- Fred Gray

*** FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV *** http://www.freesklyarov.org ***