[sklyarov-chicago] Protest Organization

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:36:35 -0500

Quoting Joshua Gramlich:
> Does it have all the pertinent information for what one should bring to a
> protest?

http://two-bit.ufo.chicago.il.us/free-sklyarov/

Yes, it does, mostly. Further information will be coming out tomorrow
regarding a few new things I think might be a nice addition to our
action, like American flags. Read the protest information packet -- that
will explain our protocol for action (no fsck the man posters please)
etc.

I'll post new announcements here, as well as alert you to when the press
release and official materials are updated. PLEASE do NOT print any more
posters yet, as Friday's action (the EFF is meeting with the DoJ) may
have significant relevance to our Monday message.

Get your sign materials ready though. More information to follow.

pedro