[sklyarov-chicago] from Adobe

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:40:56 -0500

Quoting Nate Riffe:
> I will write a new press release by midnight tomorrow.  Pete if you can
> fax that to the press overnight, then they'll process it in time for the
> weekend papers.

Except that I'm going to be in San Francisco tomorrow night.

If someone has a fax machine, I can give you the list of contact info I
have. I was also going to get names of specific people to fax them to --
like, "the technology editor", "the politics editor", etc, so that the
cover letter specifies someone in particular, rather than just the
public fax.

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html