Fwd: Re: [sklyarov-chicago] [nick@zork.net: [CrackMonkey] Genius!]

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

Forgot that one...also Constitution and Bill of
Rights.

Last I heard, the DMCA did not affect National
Security and we aren't as of the day he was arrested,
at war with the Russian Republics.

There was an interesting discussion on Silicon Spin
last night, that maybe the Russians indict a senior
executive of Adobe (either one in Russia or Warnock
and Geschke in absentia) and hold them under Russian
law...say, in the Lubyanka?

dedmike