[sklyarov-chicago] it's late and i'm exhausted

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:57:49 -0500

It's funny we got about another 5 subscriptions to the list this
afternoon -- welcome abored (abored, get it?) Ok, that was lame.

Anyway, HOORAY! Adobe has called for the release of Dmitry!!! Adobe
might have some boneheads working there, but at least with the geeky
might of our ranks twisting their arm they can see the light.

Now to see what happens -- will the Feds obey?

Anyway, I'll write more of a blow-by-blow account tomorrow. Tonight, I
need to sleep.

And the Brewers lost to LA.

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html