[sklyarov-chicago] A Place To Park

Daniel E Baumann danielb@freedevelopers.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 02:37:12 -0500

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 12:33:16AM -0700, Michael Cannon wrote:
> Park outside the Loop and take the EL in...
>
> Park outside the Loop...it's 7.50 vs. 14.00

Ummm, where exactly would that be? I am not even sure what really constitutes
the "loop". I have only been down there a couple times and the last time was for
an interview at Motorola.

Dan
--
Daniel E Baumann      danielb@freedevelopers.net

***Free Dmitry Sklyarov! Boycott Adobe! Repeal DMCA!***

And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use
copyleft all the same.
      -- RMS