[sklyarov-chicago] preparations

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:05:56 -0500

Ok. Time for final preparations:

Who's bringing what? That bottled water sounds cool

Is anyone printing posters? Has anyone made signs? It's critical that we
have enough material and a presence there, so please take some time
tonight and do that. I also don't want to over-print; so it's important
that we announce what we've done in order to prepare.

I'll have made hopefully two signs tonight and can make somewhere in the
neighborhood of 50-100 posters if need be, although I'd rather that
everyone brings some of their own.

People should also wear backpacks with water and/or umbrellas and the
like. We need to be careful that we are not seen as littering -- so
backpacks could be a good place to stuff posters we see on the floor.
Someone should remember to bring a garbage bag.

Are there any final questions?

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html